Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tightrope Girl Tattoo

Susan sent me an email of a tattoo she found on the internet. Its not hers (and I invite the owner of said tattoo to email me PLEASE!), but she thought it was so amazing, she had to share! I had seen this tattoo on doombuggies, but I forgot to save the picture, so thank you, Susan, for reminding me of this inspiring piece of work!

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen!! And Susan, when you get your HM tattoo, be sure to send us a pic!




**Update**
On a personal note, I want to send a thank you for all the emails of encouragement and support. I'm truly touched by your words, and feel the embrace of your thoughts and prayers.

As difficult as it has been to let some of our favorite pieces go, I find joy in knowing that others will have their own history with these pieces. And the money I've made has gone to pay our mortgage, so its going to a really good cause!! :) We're not out of the woods yet, and we have other pieces in mind to sell, so be sure to check back in!

2 comments:

ste3ve said...

This won first place at a tattoo show in LA or San Diego, I think it was two years ago or so. I'll dig through my photos and see if I can find the info.

Haunted Mansion Collectibles said...

thanks Steve! I thought I read San Diego, but my memory is not what it used to be.